Occasionally things go wrong with gas or electrical appliances after the warranty has ended. We don’t want you to be left without a cooker or fridge, so if this happens we can provide a trace and rectify service for both domestic and commercial appliances.
What we do is send out a fully qualified and GAS SAFE registered engineer to have a look at the appliance. They’ll try their best to find and fix the problem there and then. But if they can’t they’ll write a report and advise you on what the next best step is.
This usually means we’ll come and collect the appliance and take it back to one of our workshops for repair. We might have to order new parts to fix the problem but we’ll always let you know what we think needs to be done before we do it.
How it works
Our engineer will visit your property and trace the issue with your appliance.
The engineer will tell you the problem, and fix on site or order parts then revisit.
Your appliance is then tested and a trace & rectify report is written up.
Types of appliances repaired
CookersTypes: Electric, Gas, Hobs, Ovens, Built-in, freestanding Is your cooker playing up, does your cooker have any of the following faults?:
- • Is your oven, grill, or hob not heating fully or not at all?
- • Does your cooker trip the electrics?
- • Are you having issues regulating the temperature?
- • Selecting one function turns a different function on or off?
Washing MachinesTypes:Built-in, freestanding, 5KG, 6KG, All brands Is your washing playing up, does your washing machine have any of the following faults?:
- • Is your washing machine not starting?
- • Has your washing stopped spinning?
- • Are you having issues filling your machine with water?
- • Washing machine not draining?
Fridge / FreezersTypes: Built-in, Undercounter, Large, Chest, All brands Is your fridge/freezer playing up, does your appliance have any of the following faults?:
- • Is your fridge/freezer too cold or warm?
- • Fridge/freezer light not working?
- • Does water accumulate in the base of the fridge/freezer?
- • Is the compressor motor running continuously?
Washer/DryersTypes:Condenser, Vented, Tumble Is your washer/dryer playing up, does your appliance have any of the following faults?:
- • Washer/dryer won't drain or full of water?
- • Washer/dryer doesn't spin properly?
- • Washer/dryer makes a loud noise when spinning?
- • Washer/dryer is not drying the clothes?
DishwashersTypes: Freestanding, Built-in, Table top Is your dishwasher playing up, does your appliance have any of the following faults?:
- • Dishwasher isn't draining?
- • Dishwasher isn't completing its cycle?
- • Dishwasher won't turn on?
- • Dishwasher is stuck and won't open?