Don’t leave it to chance – unchecked appliances could pose a risk. All gas appliances in your property need to be safety checked by a Gas Safe registered engineer annually and serviced according to manufacturer’s instructions. Any appliance left unchecked could leave you at risk of carbon monoxide poisoning. It’s an extremely good idea to have your gas pipework inspected at the same time as having a gas safety check, every year – and it’s law if you’re a landlord. If you notice any of the following warning signs, you’ll want to get your appliance serviced right away:
• The gas appliance is not working properly
• The appliance is burning with a lazy yellow flame rather than a crisp blue one
• Black marks/stains are evident around the gas appliance
• The pilot light keeps going out
• There is increased condensation in the room
How it works
Our engineer will visit your property, view your gas supplies and trace the issue.
The engineer will tell you the problem, and fix on site or order parts then revisit.
Your gas is then tested and a gas safe certificate is provided and signed by the engineer.
Types of Tests